Monday 18 October 2010

And so it begins...

Prompted by a mixture of envy and boredom (my beloved wife's new found activity of blogging her culinary endeavours – envy; and following a change in lifestyle – boredom) I decided to dip my toe in the wonderful world of blogging. 

To set the scene, having faced redundancy for the umpteenth time, I find myself again in the position of facing a daily commute as an integral part of my working week.  Whilst I accept that this isn't at all out of the ordinary for the majority of working folk, having had the benefit of working locally for the best part of the last year, it was an aspect of the working day I had managed to avoid and as such, give little thought or attention to.

I am not the most tolerant of people at the best of times and mixing this trait (or 'quality' one might argue!) with what can only be described as the necessary evil of getting to the work place, I hope to discover an enjoyable medium to vent my anger/frustration/general rants which all too readily arise as a result of my now regular daily bus and train journeys.

So please sit, stay a while and hopefully enjoy a collection of inane ramblings from a frustrated and intolerant traveller…

No comments:

Post a Comment